Friday, December 10, 2010

Post #117: Things I learn sleeping with the TV..... on!!

So..... I fall asleep to the TV. I have for years. Some exes like it... Some not so much. But it is what it is. I doze off with the remote right next to me. Sometimes I roll over on it and it changes the channel........that said I  think I'm learning things from TV.... while I sleep!
For example, the other day, I randomly told people that they would only be saved from eternal damnation if they sent me some money......
And also (somehow) I have picked up Spanish. One phrase in particular..... Tu no esta el padre! What does that mean anyway? Que?
Plus the other day I woke up with all these right wing thoughts!!!! Must have been Fox news I was sleepwatching! So the next night I purposely fell asleep to Bill Maher just to balance it all back out.
I tried to fall asleep to a "naughty channel"....you know to learn a few things but I just woke up feeling static, wavy and scrambled...
Hmmm what else..... the other day I woke up and had to wear some bright pumps.....and you know what.... they did make the whole outfit pop!!! thanks fashion channel.....
One morning I hated and distrusted men all day..... lifetime channel I knew that was your intentions all along!!!!
Purposely fell asleep to the reality channel of course. Woke up all happy........ and proceeded to fire someone at work....er....voted them off.
And lastly I slept with MTV on last night. I was hoping to hum some new music when I woke up.......and.....nothing.......Do they even play music anymore?  All I felt was an odd sympathy for teen pregnancy? Huh?
Sweet dreams everybody. I think I'm going to try the travel channel. Its been a long week and I need to get away.........

No comments:

Post a Comment