Monday, December 27, 2010

Resolution #3 ....not to wear certain things

To not wear jean shorts at any point this year..... and yes people that does include cutting up old jeans into shorts........thats it thats the whole resolution......


well......


I guess we could include the following things .....


Bootflops (seriously google this!!), big 80's style shoulder pads, pretty much any sort of fishnet shirts, mens thongs, Hammer pants (aka parachute pants), any vest if theres nothing underneath..... pretty much any spandex most of the time..... Here's a rule...if you are asking yourself  "Can I pull this spandex off?" You can't!.......also half shirts for you fellas.....NOBODY wins there!! Especially if it shows off your lower back tattoo guys..........Any sort of Grill...you know the gold and diamond teeth covering....unless you are in a Bond movie.. Then it's cool! I would include that shirt that says Im with stupid and an arrow.........or the tuxedo T-shirt unless you are at a monster truck rally...Then it just classes up the place!

Basically I am definately no fashion icon..... If you can pull off the above more power to ya.... I have just one personal rule never to be big enough to wear a Mu Mu and if I ever do..... I promise..... to make sure imprinted on it is "Im with stupid" and the arrow pointing up!....

1 comment: