Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Post #132....random stuff and things...and Im applying for a new job

Well I have finished my 10 resolutions and the holidays are over so no more talking about that..... cant really talk about exes cause I haven't created any lately.... and even the celbrities and aliens have been relatively well behaved.........so.....what to talk about?...... Well I have applied to become an online writer........we shall see if they are ready for my humor........ not sure if the associated press is interested in using my material?   You know my posts on reality shows, aliens, exes, wikileaks, and things I learn sleeping with the Tv on but....you never know.......so todays post.........How I can write in different ways.........for you writing scouts........


Romantic......He was so so strapping......I almost couldnt control these urges....I hadn't felt this way in a long while.....probably since Carlos and that bear fought to the death for my hand......Even though Carlos didn't win my hand (the bear won ....obviously) I would never again be as arroused as I was that day... with him.....


For a math magazine......If one train leaves from Boston going 75mph and another leaves from Hawaii going 83mph where do they meet?.....I dont know.... a math joke?....Is that even possible?


For a womans periodical................Top 10 ways to get him to stop noticing that young hussy and start appreciating what a full figured and mature cougar has to offer....... Riveting!


Poetry..............They battled, they punched                          
                         They scratched, and they lunged
                         They bit and they hit
                         But in the end he just lunched......on Carlos


I call it "The Ballad of the Bear"


For a pro-animal pertiodocal........ So the poor bear had sustained some scratches and some bruises during the scuffle......the bastards!!! Sure Carlos was dead but how dare he...... harm in any way... one little furry hair on one of natures magestic miracles........I cry for your scratches bear.......


Sports.............. articles like ......How many steroids is too many?  or How to hide your knee injury just long enough to get that max contract......


and lastly one of those conspiracy magazines................. An inside source has provided me with specific test results on.......wait for it.........genetically enhanced bears.....the government is training them in hand to hand combat and computer hacking (not sure how they work the keyboard....) but anyways.... they are getting them trained for an impending Mexican invasion.......This sent to us from one of our readers......Carlos


I better brush up on some more styles......maybe for tomorrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment