Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Post #133 Writing styles part 2..........

So here's a couple more writing styles I have been working on.... just trying to expand my writing resume.....and hopefully catch the eye of a writing scout. That said here's a few more.............


Yearbook writer.............Its been a fun year. Hope you enjoy whatever college you end up going to. We didn't really get to know each other very well this year.....but thats because I am popular and....well....you aren't...If fact I need to go right now before someone sees me signing your book.........


Computer Code...........11101010001011001001001100010110100111010110011010100001101100110111000110010100111100101000110111010001100011100100001101000111000101001010010001000


Advice Column...........Dear Looking for Love, I suggest that maybe you turn off those romance movies and maybe mix in a salad or hit the gym. Then when you are out and you meet a fella may I suggest being nice and fun and not all complainy and bitchy. Try that and remember love is a privilege and not a rite...oh yeah, not being prude helps sometimes too. Thanks and feel free to hit me up for more advice.


Horoscope/Fortune Cookie............(Pisces)..All signs point to love in the nearest of futures. Be on the lookout. Someone will approach you soon. This special someone will share your sense of humor and be fun. Probably wont be prude either. It may be the start of a beautiful romance. Oh yeah, and steer clear of bears.


Greeting Card....here's an example of a birthday card for a grandparent....and this is one of the cards that plays music when you open it up...This is set to the Happy Birthday song music............


Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
You wont see many more birthdays...sad but true
Cause your cats will eat you


Obituary..............Here lies Old Granny McDowell. Died at 93. Enjoyed Jeopardy, needlepoint, and having blue hair. Survived by her 8 very fat cats...


Dear John letter..............Baby, if you are reading this I am already gone.....and I wont be returning. Its not you its me........I just feel suffocated here so I am leaving and starting over. Take care....P.S. I left pretty much everything except for a few pairs of swim suits.....


Travel magazine............ This new island paradise is set in the Carribean Sea.  Give it a 5 star rating....... People spend their days snorkeling and playing in the ocean. There are ziplines and countless bars............and the whole island is full of beautiful single local women. Its almost as if you should leave a Dear John letter fellas and get down here. But I joke......


So here's to hoping I get the new job...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment