Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Summertime/ Cat Post


 Ah Northwest winters
Bladers doing what they do.
 Looking amazing!
The sun is back out.... and soon it will be hot all over our fine country. So I'd like to take some time to speak to all you people living in southern cities....... You know who you are!!! Always pointing out how you are out enjoying the pool in January when we are all bundled up and miserable. Well.......it's about to get real nice up here and stupid hot down there.....so enjoy sweating...sunhogs! Its our turn to have the best season now...... In fact you all have become just a bit rude .... your life isn't that good down there.  Actually the next time you roller blade from the topless smoothie bar to go judge the bikini competition semifinals I hope you fall and either rip your speedo or pop one of your fake tanned boobs!! Jerks! Whoa... Whoa...I think I got carried away. Sorry if that crossed a line .......it's just....... uh.......just whatever...  moving on......... 
Just a couple Portland river girls
They are everywhere up here!!!
Anyways it's about to get real nice up here. And soon enough even us Northerners will be looking to cool off.    Maybe take a dip in the pool or the river or maybe even glacial runoff.... Regardless  it got me thinking about swimsuit season. Probably time to drop a pound or two and get ready to look my best..... you know to impress all the countless river girls we have up here in Portland....... and more importantly so I don't look like this.............




Oh man.............. I'm very sorry about that everyone. I don't think anyone deserved him. Come to think of it.... that would be the worst possible post ever.... right. A bunch of pictures of terrible and  horrible swimsuits. A kind of photo list of bad bikinis and childhood scarring speedos to avoid .................. hmm................. Maybe for some other day. What else is going on? Not much. I did recently decide to look up some funny cat photos. Who doesn't love animal pictures right? Well I found some classics. I think they are hilariously adorable!  Here ya go everyone. The cat post..........


Worlds largest cat


Kick ass robot badass cat


cutest little cat






Not a cat! Oh yes I did! You didn't think I'd really do a cat post did ya? Here we go the worst swim suits ever post. Sorry if you are eating while reading this!


Now this is really bad.... or just really confident. Its a coin flip really. (however not as well received at the father-daughter pancake breakfast/pool party)




And with these suits..... I have a very important news bulletin.......Caaaaannonball!!!!!


Now if you are thinking about making the switch to the Speedo.... may I suggest the beginning of the season?


there's the Burkini........ a little too revealing if you ask me.


Then there's this gem.You should see the bottom of the bikini.... think footsie!
Genius if you ask me. Just another use for duct tape... less fun taking off... just sayin.
I just found out where the iPhone 5 is hiding!!!
Speaking of Apple. I couldn't post her iTunes suit.... trust me.
She's known for doing cartwheels...... one word of advice. Dont watch it do cartwheels!


And lastly there's this... an example of borrowing your little sisters bathing suit............ maybe not such a good idea?


Anyways I hope you all learned a little bit. Some do's and some dont's..... regardless no matter how bad your swim suit turns out this year remember.... there's always the swim up bar.... you know to drown your swimsuit sorrows.


However puking in the pool ruins the Marco Polo game.... 
every time.




and always remember everybody.... tip your pool bar waitresses. Their the best. 






Thats it for today. Thanks for stopping by. Where classy happens........ just very very occasionally! Blog ya'll later.



1 comment:

  1. Well, Steve, these pictures make me feel good about my ass! Ladies, where are you? (No not the Fat Four, please....)

    ReplyDelete