Monday, September 17, 2012

The Drive Thru Post

Welcome back everyone...
Today we are gonna talk about the drive thru.

Something we all know....

Something many of us even love...


This guy knows what Im talking about!!


Well.... in fact... 
The "drive thru" is a love affair that for many of us...
... started at a very early age...
Yep...
Cant you remember back to your very first drive thru toy!!



Like this one...
That perfect "learning toy" for ages 3 to 5...
or... maybe...
... for that mid thirties unemployed "professional gamer" 
crazy ass uncle living in your basement.... 
For him...it was just the perfect kinda job training tool!

Anyways....
If I am honest I occasional enjoy a drive thru meal....
Especially on a really hot day....
When I just need some food... 
and maybe a little something to cool off with...


Its often so so refreshing!!! 

Whatever...
You see for me...
While the drive thru experience is definitely all about getting the food you want fast.

As I found out...
Its actually about HOW you get there that counts too...



Be it horse....


Or unicycle...




Or maybe your "rascal"...



Or maybe even that Halloween costume prop you spent WAY to much time on...


Or this...
Which is my absolute favorite...


The getaway car?
Man that's always memorable!!

But wait...
I know what you are thinking?
What if you are feeling to lazy to actually find a vehicle to take yourself through the drive thru?
Or maybe you dont feel like driving at all......



Well just have a buddy "throw your ass" in the back of a wagon??
Perfect!!

Now... as we know..
Drive thrus are clearly everywhere...
And you never have to go very far to find one...
But if you are ever having trouble finding a really "quality" one...
Here's my tip...


Just carefully read their SIGNS...
That's it..
Really closely.....
Cause truthfully what I have found is...



Its amazing how accurate they can be!

But lets move past food as the only kinda drive thru shall we?
Cause I found some other amazing drive thrus...

Obviously there's the...


Wedding drive thru... Always so romantic!

And then there's this gem....
And this is 100% real...
The STRIP CLUB drive thru???
What?



Yep its called Climax???
Classy!
.....in Congruity, Pennsylvania??
Wow!!

Um... lets move on...
There's this one...


The "pharmacy refilled my medication wrong" drive thru.

And then there's these...
The best two drive thrus ever...
The...


....drive thru church?
Way to go Daytona Florida!!
Now in their defense... I will tell you...
you haven't ever really lived to you have heard...
...their "engine revving" version of the Hallelujah chorus!!


And then finally this....
The best ever...


The Drive Through Funeral Parlor!!!

Which... is absolutely real!!
And remember.... the next time you are at one of these...
ALWAYS double tap your horn in respect for the deceased!
Its just the right thing to do.

And on that note??
(Beep Beep uncle Joe)
And blog ya'll later

20 comments:

  1. I've actually never seen a drive thru play set. I really haven't. I'm now in a much happier place knowing that they, and drive thru funerals, exist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A drive thru strip club? It has to be a hazard to drive with sticky hands. Also, hopefully the drive thru wedding chapel has a drive thru annulment facility next door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first, but DEFINITELY not the last time I'm visiting your blog--I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha that flintstone mobile must have took weeks to build, sure are plenty of nuts at the drive thru

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're back and flying in style. Another great post. Love the Flintstones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to ride my tricycle threw the drive through. We didn't have drive through play sets when I was young because we didn't have drive throughs back when dinosaurs roamed the Earth. Yes. I am that old.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can't even get out of the friggin' car to pay your last respects to Uncle Joe? THIS is what the world has come to? My Gawd.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Joe Pesci said once "they fuck you in the drive-thru, they fuck you!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's all about convenience, baby!

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our son was a manager at a Taco Cabana for awhile. Apparently guys getting BJ's while waiting for their food at the window is a semi- regular thing. Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was gonna comment about the drive thru wedding and then I saw the drive thru funeral parlor.

    I have no words. But yeah, all for convenience. At least now I have an idea for a business.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A drive thru strip club? Where is it? I must find this place at once!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Steve, that wedding drive thru sure looks romantic....not haha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope2God you aint driving-through-choich, out in 10 minutes. Wanna learn how to kick-some-ass in Seventh-Heaven? Follow us, me hearty lad...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete